How to: Our Top 5 Tips on Going Virtual
Over the past couple years, we’ve been working with leading medical device and pharmaceutical companies to help make their training, education, and communication more interactive and visual.
Here are five of the most successful ways we’ve seen companies leverage interactive 3D to a provide a great virtual experience:
- Upgrade the Educational Material in your LMS: This is a great tactic for sales and clinical training teams with Learning Management Systems (LMS’s). LMS’s (like Articulate or Canvas) allow you to quickly embed interactive material using an iframe. With a few clicks BioDigital content can be published in your LMS to elevate your educational resources with an immersive, interactive 3D learning experience.
- Boost Engagement and Click Through Rate on your Marketing Website: Engage key audiences by using BioDigital on your marketing website to provide meaningful, clear communication on relevant anatomy, disease, or treatment. Elevate important pages by using interactive 3D content in place of 2D images or video.
- Train HCPs Virtually Using BioDigital in a Clinician Portal: The more visual the educational content on your digital clinician portals, the better. We’ve seen medical device teams leverage BioDigital to engage clinicians with interactive 3D disease, treatment, or procedure visuals directly within virtual clinician portals. Allow clinicians to self-study using realistic 3D simulations, or use as pre/post material to accompany in-person training sessions. (ex: https://sicdtraining.com/)
- Visual Sales Aids: We’ve seen marketing and clinical education empower sales teams and MSLs with interactive visualization of products and procedures to make discussions with customers more engaging and efficient. Cloud-based material is easily left behind for customers to use as reference with patients.
- Multi-Channel Approaches: Most of the teams we work with use a combination of the tactics listed above, and because any content you create using BioDigital is stored in a cloud-based team library, it is the most cost effective way to deploy into different digital channels at any time. (ex: https://www.healthline.com/human-body-maps/thyroid-gland#1)
Interested in discussing ways to bring your training or communication to life? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to line up a time to connect with our team.